Friday, August 18, 2006

Jobs
1. chef
2. play in a band
3. work at an auto shop
4. hair stylest
5.work at scraps of life

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi Faith! Nice blog, I think you would make a good chef. Maybe cooking runs in the family.

Brenda Walker said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy with all those jobs you want. Make sure you come over and see your cousin every once in awhile

Brenda Walker said...

With all of that money you will be bringing in, you should be able to buy me lots of stuff!

Anonymous said...

I think working at the Wal-Mart DC is definately in your future. It kind of runs in the family.

Kayla said...

What, now that everyone is reading your blog you stop updating? Come on Faith.

Kayla said...

I am officialy the blog-post-updating nazi. Don't make me come after you.