Wednesday, August 16, 2006



This is a picture of my brother and I on a rock looking out onto the ocean. There was a lot of waves. We had to climb down a steep hill and up a steep hill. The view was very pretty.

2 comments:

Justin Richardson said...

Sweet, I'm the first ever comment on your blog. A word of advice though, make a post about your whole trip because your blog will grow fast and because there's too many things to comment under. I like the backround though, good job Faith!

Auntie Eisel said...

Hey Faith! This is a cool blog. I especially love it when people put pictures on their blog, and it looks like all your posts so far have pictures! Way to go! When were you at the coast? I love the ocean!!
-And just in case you're wondering who Auntie Eisel is, it's Lauri. :)