Monday, January 22, 2007


On January 11th my whole family went to Disneyland. The first ride we went on was Pirates of the Carribian. Noah really liked it. I was really bummed that they weren't selling frozen lemonade. When we were in California Adventure there was a talking trashcan. It was FUNNY! Uncle Neil, Aunt Alicia, Noah , and I went on the Grizzly River Run. We got soaking wet. Oh, and Anna(my friend) went with us. As you can see we had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Yes, it was even more fun than the picture lets on!

Shorty said...

I am so glad Uncle Neil and I got to go with the whole family again! It was fun riding the rides with you and Noah and seeing Hope meet Alice. Can't wait to go again!

Brenda Walker said...

Next time I get to ride the ride with you guys. Lets go soon.