Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Well it has been a long time. But as you can see I have updated the last two days, and I will try to keep updating. We are not doing much today. But I'm going to go outside and play with my friends. If they want to I want to play baseball. Which reminds me I also got a Oakland Athletics jersy for Christmas( that is my favorite team). Who are you rooting forinthe Super Bowl? I'm rooting for the DALLAS COWBOYS!!! I really hope they win, beacause I have not seen them play in the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Dallas Cowgirlies would have to win to make it to the super bowl and I don't think they will. The good thing this year is they made it out of the first round..... oh wait I guess they only did that because they did not play in the first round:-):-)