Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Auntie Alicia, Auntie Brenda, and Kayla Richerson

It has almost been a year. I have done a lot, but I'm only going to tell you the main points. I have new best friend. She is the new Pastor's kid. Her name is Katie. She is 17, we have a lot in common. I have been to Tahoe, Magic Mountain, Marine World, the coast, started 7 grade. I made the basketball team. I love it. We have a game tomorrow. Noah played baseball. I went to a Jars of Clay, Switchfoot, Third Day concert. It was so awesome. Katie and I got Jars of Clay's autographs. Auntie Alicia is having another baby! I do not know when it is due. Justin Meyers started a youth group. It is so much fun. There is so much stuff I have done I can't remember all of it. Sorry it has been so long.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

That was quite a little paragraph Faithers! Baby #2 is due March 16th. Pretty close to Emily's birthday. How did you do at your basketball game?

Anonymous said...

Okay lady I will leave you a comment. I could leave you more comments if you keep up the updating. Congrats on letting us know what is happening in your life